All,

It seems despite living in Florida, that all of my birding adventures are elsewhere these days. :( At any rate, I finally have some good content to share from right here in my own FL backyard!

I pieced together all of video clips and images I took this past spring, added a bit of voice over (gotta love my new Mac!!) and voila. The resultant 5 min video introduces you to the owls which inhabited my yard, but moreover I share the calls made by the male and female, and even give my opinions on what thes calls mean. So the video sheds some light (pun intended) on some of the mysteries that surround the courtship behavior of these common (albeit rarely seen) little birds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jbouton2?feature=mhum

Enjoy!

Best,

Jeff Bouton