Becky,
Northeastern State University is a 4-year regional university; our
developmental English and reading programs are in the Languages and
Literature Department; we report to our department chair now; however, our
first year writing program is under construction right now and there will
possibly be a 'director' of that program in which our developmental program
will be a part. We'd be happy to talk with you about that if you wish. My
contact information is listed below; the Writing Enhancement (dev. English)
coordinator and I share an office and will be available to talk to you.

Have a good day,
Shari Clevenger
Instructor/Coordinator Reading Enhancement
NSU/CRLA Tutor Training Coordinator
Reading Center Coordinator
Northeastern State University
Seminary Hall 357