HOSA at UF

Hello HOSA Members,

This is a reminder that our third general body meeting is this Thursday
the 14th at 7:00 pm in our bigger meeting room_* NPB 1002*_ (Not CSE
E221). We will be talking about our three new volunteering opportunities
with Shands, Haven Hospice, and WUFT-Radio reading services. Pleas join
us to receive more information about signing up, training, and
application processes. We will also talk about becoming a registered
member. If you are planning on attending LDC, competing or judging a
competition I encourage you not to miss this meeting.

Also please remember to sell sell sell krispy kreme donuts. As stated in
our last meeting we would like all of our members to sell at least one
box of donuts (for $6). The money is due to us this Thursday. Remember
that all the money raised will help cover the cost of competitions and
any other fees.

Finally, it is not too late to become a committee member. Send us an
email with a brief paragraph about yourself and the position you would
like to apply for. The deadline is this Thursday at 3:00 pm. All
committee members have a meeting this Thursday the 14th right before the
general body meeting at 6:30 pm in NPB 1002.

Hope to see you all there,

--
Andres E. Morales IV
2010-2011 HOSA at UF President