Hello Future Health Professionals,

Just wanted to remind everyone of our meeting tomorrow _*October 28th at
6pm in the NPB 1002*_.  At this meeting we will be talking more about
competitive events, what competitions to choose, and membership dues. In
addition we have the treasurer position open for applications. If you
are interested in becoming our 2010-2011 treasurer please email me or
talk to me at after the meeting. I will be posting the application on
our website very soon. We will also be talking about our volunteer
opportunities, HOSA Week, and more. If you signed up or want to sign up
to volunteer for the haven hospice don't miss our meeting since there is
a_*mandatory training*_. Applications are due tomorrow. I attached the
application just in case anybody missed our last meeting. After the
meeting some of us are going to beat cancer carnival, bring everyone and
help us raiser money to find a cure for breast cancer.

Hope to see you all there!!!

--
Andres E. Morales IV
2010-2011 HOSA at UF President