Dear All,

I'm wondering if anyone know the mailing list to talk about things like
graph-drawing (layout) algorithms and the like?

While social network analysis involves graph drawing at some point, I'm
not too sure if the layout algorithms etc. are the main thing that's often
discussed here.

I've tried googling around but graphdrawing.org didn't seem to have a
mailing list. Are all the hope lost?

Cheers

Yose Widjaja
PhD Student, UNSW Computer Science & Engineering
UNSW Software Engineering Alumni
Site : http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~wyos/
Mail  : [log in to unmask]