***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Last Call

Are you a qualitative social network researcher? Were you thinking of
participating in the INSNA conference in St Pete, Florida?

We are putting together sessions for the 2011 International Sunbelt Social
Network Conference, February 8- 13, 2011 on the use of qualitative methods in the research on social networks. This is an opportunity for you to increase your social networks, exchange ideas and knowledge and move the field further. We have had very successful sessions which were very well attended in 2007 in Corfu and 2008 in St Pete, Florida and in 2009 San Diego and
last year in Riva del Garda (which was like yesterday...and it was splendid :). We look to continue building a collaborative network of qualitative and mixed method researchers.

We are looking for manuscripts (abstracts are sufficient). The deadline for
submission for the conference is coming quickly October 29, 2010 so we need to
hear from you asap by October 25, 2010 so that we can organize the sessions.

Please send your abstracts and direct your questions to:
Silvia Dominguez s.dominguez@neu,edu
Betina Hollstein -
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]e
--