Good day! We are Fabiana Marino and Cinzia Pastore, two Italian
students of management engineering of "Federico II", university in
Naples. We are studying the Dynamic Network Analysis to evaluate its
applications in industry, as our dissertation.
We have already found many articles and wanted to ask you if you can
show us the latest material on the subject which could have the state
of the art and any educational books.
Thanking you since now for your kind reply, we look forward to
receving it as soon as possible.

Best regards
Fabiana Marino e Cinzia Pastore