INSNA Members:

We have extended the Sunbelt XXXI Abstract submission deadline to Monday,
November 1, 2010 11:59:59 PM EST.  The reason for the extension is a recent
problem with our website host that may take a day or two to repair.  During
this repair period the website may be unavailable from time to time;
something we have no control over.

Thank you for your patience.

The Organizing Committee
Russ Bernard, Mark House, Chris McCarty, and John Skvoretz