Hi,

We are part of a large FP7 FET-Open project on dynamic networks. We have
just started our second year, so the first publications and downloadables
are becoming available at our website. It might be useful for you. Check it
out at http://www.dynanets.org/.

We are also organizing a workshop on Dynamic Network Analysis at the 11th
International Conference on Computational Science in 2011

(http://www.iccs-meeting.org/iccs2011/workshop-list.php#ws17) as a follow up
to our succesful workshop at ICCS2010
(http://www.iccs-meeting.org/iccs2010/workshop-list.php#ws13).

An also somewhat related project is TEXTREND (http://www.textrend.org/) that
combines textmining and dynamic network analysis in various fields of
application.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

-- Laszlo