Last Call

Are you a qualitative social network researcher? Were you thinking of
participating in the INSNA conference in St Pete, Florida?

We are putting together sessions for the 2011 International Sunbelt Social
Network Conference, February 8- 13, 2011 on the use of qualitative
methods in the research on social networks. This is an opportunity for
you to increase your social networks, exchange ideas and knowledge and
move the field further. We have had very successful sessions which were
very well attended in 2007 in Corfu and 2008 in St Pete, Florida and in
2009 San Diego and last year in Riva del Garda (which was like
yesterday...and it was splendid :). We look to continue building a
collaborative network of qualitative and mixed method researchers.

We are looking for manuscripts (abstracts are sufficient). The deadline for
submission for the conference is coming quickly *October 29, 2010* so we
need to
hear from you asap by *October 25, 2010 *so that we can organize the
sessions.

Please send your abstracts and direct your questions to:
Silvia Dominguez s.dominguez@neu,edu
Betina Hollstein - [log in to unmask]

--
Silvia Domínguez PhD