Interesting topic. I have discussed a related subject, an art buy and
sell network, with some people at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in
New York.

Do you look for specific network data?

Marco

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Valdis Krebs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> *****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org  *****
>
> Anyone studying the network dynamics/structures around fraudsters like Bernie Madoff and Lawrence Salander [below]?
>
> http://yhoo.it/9bkG2Q
>
> Any experts on art dealer networks out there?
>
> Valdis Krebs
> http://orgnet.com

Marco Neumann
KONA
---
Come and join us at the Semantic Web Summit - Examining the Impact:
Semantic Technology for Business, in Boston Nov 16-17, 2010
use our SWNY coupon code for a special group discount
http://www.lotico.com/semsum2010/