Ainhoa,

If you have the email stored on a local PC computer and indexed by an
email client you can use NodeXL to generate the "reply graph". See
Chapters 8 and 9 of "Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL:
Insights from a Connected World" for instructions on importing data,
details on the types of networks generated, and examples of features
to look for and metrics to use to identify important people (e.g.,
Answer People).

One other note. The default "reply to" setting can make a huge
difference in how much data will be sent to the public list, as well
as how the data is dealt with. For example, if the "reply to" default
setting is to send to the person, not the entire list, then you are
likely missing many personal emails - but the ones sent to the list
often include the names of people being replied to making generation
of the correct edge possible. In contrast, if the "reply to" default
setting is set to reply to the entire list, you probably have more of
the emails but it may not be obvious in many of them who is being
replied to.

Derek Hansen
Assistant Professor
iSchool at Maryland