Very interesting

Peace,GM

-----Original Message-----
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moses Boudourides
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I would appreciate if you could send me any available literature on
the social network analysis of mailing lists you may know about. I'm
familiar with a few works but in particular what I'm looking for is
around the network among members of a mailing list which is formed
when member X replies to member Y in the context of some thread
(specified by the subject of the mailing). Thus, this network would be
a valued directed graph, where the weight of an arc from X to Y would
signify the number of messages (in the mailing list) in which X has
replied to Y throughout any number of threads. Furthermore, please
inform me on any available software which would derive such a (valued)
directed graph from the text archive of the messages in a mailing
list. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--Moses