Valdis -

Somewhere in my hazy memory I seem to recall a study showing that
the people who had the biggest (or most extravagant) pumpkins in a
neighborhood tended to be the most well connected in that neighborhood.
Does that ring any bells?

thanks

Ed

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Valdis Krebs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> *****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org  *****
>
> Easy Halloween costume -- get 6+ helium balloons, draw faces on them, string them to arms, and go as a Social Network!
>
> How you connect your "(helium)alters" is up to you!
>
> ;-)
>
> Valdis

Edward Vielmetti, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Google Voice: +1 734 330 2465