Can you stop in Wednesday?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Agee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2010 10:30:49 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Learning Theory for  tutor training

  Good points, Nic and Linda.  And the coolest thing of all is that when
we discuss with students the innovative inquiries conducted into college
students' intellectual and ethical development and explore the theories
that have been developed, we are complicating (complexifying, messing
with) their sociocultural ideas and helping them recreate themselves as
self-examining humans, even if initially they reject the theories
themselves!

Karen

Carole Basak, Associate Director
Academic Support Services