This morning, 10/22, I again found a different Franklin's Gull on the beach just north of the north jetty in the town of Ponce Inlet.  This four days in a row at the same time at the same place that a Franklin's Gull has appeared and they have all been different birds. I keep thinking that I am going to see one of the previous birds, but each time it has only been a lone bird mixed in with the Laughing Gulls.

Today's bird had a much more distinctly black hood than the previous birds. It stood out easily from the Laughing Gulls.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL