Found first one of my season in Heart Island off Highway 11 north of Highway
40.  Very, very quiet in there until I hit a little patch of Magnolia Warblers,
Eastern Phoebes, Pine Warblers, Western Palms, a couple of Myrtle Warblers and
Common Yellowthroats and 2 hatch year Blue-headed Vireos.

 Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL
TBBS, Tomoka State Park