This morning I went sparrow hunting on the Merritt Island NWR. I saw the
 Nelson's Sparrow, Saltmarsh Sparrow, Swamp Sparrow, Savannah Sparrow,
 and the White-crowned Sparrow. The White-crowned Sparrow was in the area
 of the Radar Dome near Beacon 42 along with plenty of Indigo Buntings, and
 the Sharptails were in Shiloh. Shiloh marsh was very active with Sharptails,
 Marsh Wrens, Sedge Wrens, Common Yellowthorats, Savannah Sparrows, and
 Swamp Sparrows.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5114873492

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5114872868

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5114876156