I saw the post on the Great Cormorant so I headed down that way. Bird was
 standing on the piping at the click ponds when I got there. Very tame
 compared to the Neo-tropic Cormorant in the same spot last year. I found the
 Snail Kite feeding also. I'm not sure of the cell number, but it's the same cell
 the Masked Duck was last year. Mitchell Harris told me about the American
 Golden Plovers in the sod fields on your right as you leave Viera. On my way
 out I picked them up. I have two pictures to show the difference between the
 Black-bellied Plover, and the American Golden Plover. Notice under the wings.
 The Snail Kite was a lifer for me. A great trip!

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5124752532

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5124146717

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5124147405

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/5124754928