On Saturday December 4th at 3pm we will be dedicating our VUCC-SAT award to
Bob Johnson, WB4JCM. Bob was a W4DFU satellite pioneer who recently passed
away. Please come to the W4DFU station and meet the family and friends of
Bob. Hear about Bob's club activities in the station and club that Bob
helped build.  SSDC members will hear about amateur satellite history as Bob
worked many of the early AMSAT and Russian amateur satellites from the W4DFU
station in the mid 1980s.

73, Dr. Jay Garlitz, AA4FL

Gator ARC Faculty Advisor

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html