From: Drago [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 3:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: S59A - AA4FL W4DFU 80m CW QSOs

Hi Jay,
Thank you for the contacts. Boy, you can be proud on your signal from the
club station! A real big signal the other night. I saw the pix on QRZ.Nice
and I am sure the students have great boss !

Next week I would like to test our new antenna on 160m. I will try to do my
best this band if any condx.

If you hear me on 160 in the contest you can give me a point,hi

Greetings to  you and your students.

Drago,S59A.