Reply to Mike Baker WA4HFR if interested:  [log in to unmask]

Equipment rack - first come gets it...  Mike says "I will give it to anyone who might be interested in having it."
-Jeff

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:16:21 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Hello, Jeff-- Anybody need an equipment rack...??

I have an unused 6-ft equipment rack in my shop
building which is surplus to my needs.
I will give it to anyone who might be
interested in having it.  It is in pretty
decent shape.  Lots of hams find that an
equipment rack is very handy for stacking
up pieces of gear on shelves in the rack
and placing the rack next to their operating
bench.  Great way to organize power supplies,
linear amps and other gear...

The attached screen captures show a half-rack
in a ham shack-- my rack is a 6-ft full-rack.

I would appreciate posting this to the local
group to see if there is any interest...

Many thanks!

73-

Mike Baker
WA4HFR