On Saturday December 4th at 3pm we will be dedicating our VUCC-SAT award to Bob Johnson, WB4JCM. Bob was a W4DFU satellite pioneer who recently passed away. Please come to the W4DFU station and meet the family and friends of Bob. Hear about Bob’s club activities in the station and club that Bob helped build.  SSDC members will hear about amateur satellite history as Bob worked many of the early AMSAT and Russian amateur satellites from the W4DFU station in the mid 1980s.

73, Dr. Jay Garlitz, AA4FL

Gator ARC Faculty Advisor