Join us and enjoy the Gator Amateur Radio Club Fox Hunt this Saturday, Nov. 20th! The Fox Hunt event (person hiding on campus with a radio transmitter) starts at 10:30am so get there between 10:15am and 10:30am to be ready for the chase! We will be meeting on the north lawn of the Reitz union, just behind the colonnade.  The event will finish in time for those who are also attending the football game.

We will have prizes and pizza at the location of the Fox, but have to find her first! We will be led our member amateur radio operators and local technical advisors, using their radio direction finding knowledge to locate the fox. See www.GatorRadio.org to find out more about the Gator Amateur Radio Club.

It is very important that all our licensed members participate.  We will supply an HT to anyone who needs one for the hunt, and we need a member for each team of 5-7 particpants.

Space is limited (all UF students can attend, but limited to 45) and there is no cost to you, so an RSVP is very important. Invite friends to join the event as well. Please e-mail me ASAP to reserve your space.

73, Dr. Jay Garlitz, AA4FL
Courtesy Clinical Asst. Professor, UFCD Community Based Programs
Faculty Advisor, Gator Amateur Radio Club, Trustee UF station W4DFU