HOSA at UF

Hello HOSA Members,
*
HOSA News:*

The minutes and power point from our last meeting are posted on our
website. If you missed the meeting please take a look at them. Also we
have an executive position currently open, if you would like to become
our new treasurer please fill out an application. You can find it on our
website as well. Finally, we are still looking for more members to join
our volunteer group. We will be going to a local nursing home  to help
out with different activities such as bingo, painting, exercising, and
more. The application is on our website so please fill it out as soon as
possible. We are thinking about volunteering next week!

HOSA Week is next week. Please help our HOSA Week committee by attending
our first activity this Sunday, November 7th. We will be painting the
wall on 34th to raise awareness about juvenile diabetes. Also we will be
handing out fliers Monday. Visit the FB event for more information.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=136740983043658

*Other news:*
HEAL Health Panel

This event will benefit all pre-health students. They will be given an
opportunity to ask and listen to Health Professional graduate students
speak. We will be having a variety of speakers pertaining to
pre-professional students:
* 2 Medical
* Pharmacy
* Dental
* Veterinarian
* Physical Assistant
* Nursing
* Physical Therapist

Here is the Facebook event they can look at for more information:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118770061517615

Please help us get the word out. The event is on November 16th (Tuesday)
from 7-9pm at Graham Gallery. If you have any questions, feel free to
email [log in to unmask]

--
Andres E. Morales IV
2010-2011 HOSA at UF President