Hello HOSA at UF members,
We have 5 days till the March of Dimes Gators March for Babies walk! Get excited!!!! This is one of the biggest walks hosted right here at the University of Florida.
This is a friendly reminder to please register online at our team web page and make sure to raise funds from neighbors, roommates, friends, and family. All it takes is to send just one email to help out in raising funds to find the answers to ensure babies are born healthy!
TEAM PAGE: http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1499483
WE will be meeting up at the " French Fries" by Marston Library at 1PM to walk together and represent our HOSA at UF. You can register on site or online. If you have any ideas about how we could fundraise, because it is never too late, please get back to me as soon as you can!
Can't wait to see you all there!!!
So far as a team we've raised $85.00! Thanks to everyone that has helped out.

Today….the Marin family
is still with their daughter in the NICU, but they have already signed her up
to be an Ambassador for her mom’s workplace team in the 2011 March for
Babies.

Today….the Buffet
family is enjoying having their daughter at home after 84 days in the Shands
NICU. Sadly, the other twin did not survive

Today….there are 50
babies at Shands NICU trying to grow and get stronger so they can go home.

Today….we are ONE week
away from Gators March for Babies.

Today….what are you
doing to ensure all Gator babies are born healthy and full term?

Today…we have over 1,091
walkers registered, but only 261 registered walkers have raised money for the
Babies.

Today….what have you
raised for Gators March for Babies?

Now
is the time to email friends and family asking them to sponsor you! Also, put
your request on Facebook, and follow up with a phone call or a face-to-face
ask.

Today…Set your individual
goal to receive one or all of these fundraising incentives.

·
Raise at least $50 in online fundraising and receive a Free
small Domino’s Pizza

·
Raise at least $100 and receive this year’s Gators March
for Babies t-shirt

·
Raise at least $300 and receive a March of Dimes Portfolio

·
Raise at least $500 and receive a MOD tote bag

·
Raise at least $1,000 and receive a $50 Macy’s gift card

·
Third place fundraiser will receive a Gator football signed by Coach
Urban Meyer

·
Second place fundraiser will a Free Scooter

·
Overall Top Individual fundraiser who raises at least $2,000 or
more will win a free year’s lease to a 3 bedroom apartment at Boardwalk
donated by The Collier Companies!

Dates
to remember this week!

 Thursday,
     November 11…Spirit Night at The Swamp from 6- 10 pm!
 Sunday,
     November 14… Gators March for Babies!

Today… Don’t miss an opportunity to raise those dollars…for
our babies!  They are counting on
each of us. Let’s make things happen and be Champions for the
Babies! Thanks for all you are doing!

Cathy Barrios2010-11 Exec Board HOSA at UF