From 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. today, I drove and walked Greenway Rd., Fritchey
Rd., and Laredo Street (all connected) in Collier County.  Greenway Rd.
is accessed from U.S. 41, 3.4 miles easterly of Collier Blvd. aka CR 951
or Florida St.951.  I found 60+ species, a record for me at this site.
Possible highlights might include Limpkin, Merlin, Broad-winged Hawk,
White-winged Dove (5), Painted Bunting, Ruby-throated Hummingbird,
Grasshopper, Swamp, and Savannah Sparrows, Eastern Meadowlarks, Sandhill
Cranes, Prairie Warbler, four species of Swallow, American Kestrels,
Loggerhead Shrikes,etc.

Fritchey Rd. and Laredo St. are little traveled and make excellent
walking trails to view the woods and wetlands.

Good Birding!

Dave Thurston
Naples, Collier County