This morning, I hiked the impoundments of Harold Campbell Public Use Area, within Stormwater Treatment Areas 3 and 4 in Palm Beach County, where I tallied the following:
American Wigeon
Mottled Duck
Blue-winged Teal
Northern Shoveler
Northern Pintail
Green-winged Teal
Ring-necked Duck
Pied-billed Grebe
American White Pelican
Double-crested Cormorant
Anhinga
American Bittern
Least Bittern (heard)
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Little Blue Heron
Tricolored Heron
Cattle Egret
Green Heron
Black-crowned Night-Heron
White Ibis
Glossy Ibis
Roseate Spoonbill
Wood Stork
Turkey Vulture
Osprey
Snail Kite
Northern Harrier
Red-shouldered Hawk
American Kestrel
Purple Swamphen
Common Moorhen
American Coot
Black-bellied Plover
Killdeer
Black-necked Stilt
Greater Yellowlegs
Lesser Yellowlegs
Least Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper
Long-billed Dowitcher
Caspian Tern
Mourning Dove
Belted Kingfisher
Eastern Phoebe
Tree Swallow
Marsh Wren
Northern Mockingbird
Palm Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Savannah Sparrow
Red-winged Blackbird
Boat-tailed Grackle

Harold Campbell Public Use Area is on Holeyland Road (Palm Beach/Broward county line), 5.5 miles west of US 27.

Brian Rapoza
Miami