Hello
My name is Marissa Aixs. I am from Barcelona. I follow your list but I don't participate a lot because I have to learn more on psychology. I'll try to go to Copenhagen to listen to you. I have got  PHD on Joyce from the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona. Now I am retired but still doing some research so I decided to enter fot another phd on Joyce again but this time from a psychological or aesthetics perspective. The problem is that I don't find bibliography which related Joyce to a philosopher. I would apreciate if you could help me on this topic.
Thanks a lot

Marissa Aixas
MA in English Cultural Studies
MA in Philosophy
MA in Translation and Interpretation
Phd in Translation and Interpretation: topic Joyce