Hi Michael,
Thanks for your feedback! What types of SI things do you do online? We are
looking at doing an Art History course. The regular SI section is very
interactive with Jeopardy for exam review, Taboo for vocabulary, etc. We are
having trouble visualizing how that will transfer to online.

Any info welcome!

Lisa Spivak | Director of the Student Learning Center
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design
1600 Pierce St. | Denver, CO 80214
P 303.225.8605 | http://www.rmcad.edu

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Michael Lisetto-Smith <[log in to unmask]
 > > wrote:
 > > Hello Lisa:
 > >
 > > Our experience with offering SI to online courses varies. In my
opinion,
 > > the success factor is directly related to the online atmosphere
created by
 > > the faculty member. If the online course has been developed to be
 > > interactive with due dates and scheduled events (e.g. chats) then
SI can be