-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joy Deleon
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: please delete previous email!!

Dear all,

I mistakenly sent an email to you that I meant to send to my secretary -
please, please omit!!!

Joy

Joy de Leon
Assistant Dean of Students
Director, Learning Enrichment and Disability Services
Beloit College
700 College Street
Beloit, WI 53511
(608) 363-2572 (office)