This wiki http://govsocmed.pbworks.com/w/page/15060420/FrontPage might have
some leads about active collaboration communities.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:41 PM, Scott McClurg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If anyone can help answer this query, please post it to PN and/or SOCNET.

[log in to unmask] simply says "SIGNOFF POLNET-L". If you wish to
receive POLNET-L posts

--
Tom Glaisyer
Knight Media Policy Fellow, Open Technology Initiative

[log in to unmask] that simply says "SIGNOFF PN-L".

If you wish to receive PN-L posts in digest form, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] that says "SET PN-L DIGEST".