Dear all:
I currently have a dataset of an online social network with over 30,000
nodes. I want to use the p* model or Snijders' stochastic actor-based model
to estimate the evolution of the network. However, the
current programs (e.g., SIENA) do not allow the input data larger than 1,000
nodes.

Can anyone give me some advices on the model estimation?

Thanks,
ZHANG Lun

Dept. Media & Communication,
City University of Hong Kong