Dear all,

after long time away from UCINET, I have just realized that the CONCOR
procedure now allows to specify a value for convergence that is set at 0.2
as default.
I do not remember it was possible to specify such a value in past versions
(while doing experiments i only used default settings) and now i'm
encountering some problems re-running the same analysis i performed some
time ago.
First - i keep receving and error message that says that 0,2 is not a valid
floating point - and this could be the case... but the problem is that i
have no idea how to get out of it and i never had this message with this
same matrix.. Should i then determine a value myself? Since this would be
even more abritrary than trying out default settings as i did before, i
could just leave the field blank (is this tantamount to what convergence
value? perhaps 1?) ...in any case, blank or 1 i obtain different results
than in my past analyses. The fact things change do not surprise me, but i
need to figure out how to set a plausible convergence value for my analyses
in order to make them compatible with those i performed with older versions
of the software... any suggestions?

thanks in advance
Elena