Hi Kamal,

Another good read on networks that is accessible online is Easley &
Kleinberg's "Networks, Crowds and Markets". You can find it on:
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/kleinber/networks-book.

If the kind of e-books that work for you include Kindle editions, then
there's a lot out there - many foundational network volumes do have
Kindle versions (and I suspect versions for other e-readers, though I've
never bothered to check). I'd recommend the classic work of Wasserman &
Faust: http://amzn.to/hH95oc.
As for books that give specific instructions about software use, you can
look up this one for NodeXL http://amzn.to/ebWoYI or this one for Pajek
http://amzn.to/gFoKYx. Tom Valente's "Social networks and health"
(http://amzn.to/dHktBo) will also help you with Ucinet, though software
use is not its main focus.

In terms of practical applications and software implementation, I'd also
suggest taking a look at the reference manuals for the major network
analysis programs. Pajek, Ucinet, PNet, Siena and some R network
packages have rather comprehensive user guides available online.

Hope that helps,
Best!
Katya