Dear list members,

Does anyone have experience, advice, or resources for programming an ego-centered network data collection form using QDS?  In order to be compatible with other projects in my group I need to use an interviewer administered interview (CAPI) programmed in QDS, but am having trouble making some decisions about the best strategy for programming (i.e., issues such as skip patterns, question flow, etc.).

I found one thread here with a few papers that  I'm looking at (Marin 2006; Vehovar 2008; McCarty 2007).  But some of my issues are rather program specific (i.e., QDS).

Any advice or recommended resources would be much appreciated.

Happy holidays,

Karla

Karla D. Wagner, Ph.D.
Division of Global Public Health