Karla,

I would second Sam's view.

We used QDS for a study where we collected up to 10 partners, with as 30-45 minutes of data on up to 3 of them.

QDS requires a brute force method for collecting network data.  You need different variable names for the same variable for different partners.  However, the ability to cut and paste makes the project manageable.  So we would say that QDS allows for collecting network data simply, without having to program complicated skip patterns. It allows for easier use of string (when collecting names) data than other programs do.

Dave
David C. Bell
Professor of Sociology
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
(317) 278-1336