***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** A response from the PN-L listserv...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LISTSERV.SIU.EDU LISTSERV Server (14.5) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Subject: PN-L: approval required (52470173)
To: Scott McClurg <[log in to unmask]>

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the PN-L list
at LISTSERV.SIU.EDU. You can approve it using the "OK" mechanism (click on the
link below),  ignore it,  or repost  an edited copy.  The message  will expire
automatically and you do  not need to do anything if you  just want to discard
it. Please refer  to the list owner's  guide if you are not  familiar with the
"OK" mechanism; these instructions are  being kept purposefully short for your
convenience in processing large numbers of messages.

To APPROVE the message:
http://listserv.siu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?OK=52470173&L=PN-L

Not to brag about the work we've done with environmental policy
networks, but we've done plenty of it.  It is not just federal agencies,
but it is all kinds of different government agencies and I think many of
the findings translate just fine into federal agency working groups.  So
I would look at work by the following people (to start):

Adam Henry

Ramiro Berardo

John Scholz

Chris Weible