This wiki http://govsocmed.pbworks.com/w/page/15060420/FrontPage might have
some leads about active collaboration communities.

--
Tom Glaisyer
Knight Media Policy Fellow, Open Technology Initiative

If you wish to receive PN-L posts in digest form, please send an email to [log in to unmask] that says "SET PN-L DIGEST".

----------- To send a message to the POLNET-L listserv, send the text of your message to [log in to unmask]. If you wish to unsubscribe from the POLNET-L listserv, please send an email to [log in to unmask] that simply says "SIGNOFF POLNET-L". If you wish to receive POLNET-L posts in digest form, please send an email to [log in to unmask] that says "SET POLNET-L DIGEST". If you know of anyone who wants to join this listserv, please have them email the Scott McClurg ([log in to unmask]), the list moderator.