***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Dear all,

problem fixed and not so serious (lucky me) - just a pc setting issue (system language should be on UK or USA). Thanks to those who promptly pointed out this to me.
Technical issues are always a major obstacles - for those of you who run UCINET on a virtual machine on a MAC like I do, if you experiment such a problem just act within the virtual machine from the control panel as if you were in Windows.

Yours,
elena