Sorry to ask format questions here, but couldn't find it elsewhere.  In reading pajek project files into statnet/R for ERGM work, how do I indicate missing data in a partition?  In previous versions of Pajek the code was 7-9's, in the newest version it is 9-9's.  Or I can leave those cells blank....  Any help is much appreciated.

Kirk Dombrowski
Associate Professor of Anthropology
CUNY Graduate Center and John Jay College, CUNY
212.237.8288