ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   March 18, 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Smathers Libraries

RE:     April 6: UF Open Access Scholarly Publications Class

The UF Smathers Libraries are hosting a live, two-hour online class for researchers to explore major aspects of open access, including collection types, document types, contribution of content, scholarly review and acceptance of open access titles, and the use of open access tools for research and reference. The class is provided by Lyrasis (http://www.lyrasis.org).

We are inviting you to join us and learn more about open access to scholarly publications: