August 1, 2011

Hey all,  the new graduate international students could really use some help.

Be a 2 day host for our new coming international graduate students in the Fall!

Each year we have about 1000 new international graduate Gators arrive in the Fall.

While a majority of them have plans, several don't know where they will spend their first two nights.

We are looking for your kind help to those new coming students.

Be a host and let them stay in your apartments for 2 nights. Your couch, extra bed, or even living room floor would be great for the new students.

If you are interested please fill out simple info from at: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJaNXZIRktTcjJrUWptUG92ZXRUSGc6MQ

We appreciate your kind help!

Dusty Pfundheller
President