Have you seen the PhD movie? The cinema was packed twice! Now we are having the 3rd show! Don't miss it!

The PhD movie!
Tuesday: Nov. 29th, 9pm
Reitz Union Cinema
Popcorn and Soda will be served!

The Graduate Student Council in coordination with Student Government, RUB, and Mayors' Council: The PhD Movie, based on the popular web comic Piled Higher and Deeper.

 "Piled Higher and Deeper" The Movie is a live-action adaptation of the popular online comic strip by Jorge Cham (www.phdcomics.com). It was filmed on location at and was produced in partnership with the California Institute of Technology (Caltech).

The film introduces audiences to the unique and funny culture of Academia and follows four graduate students (Cecilia, Mike, Tajel and the "Nameless Grad Student") as they struggle to find balance between research, teaching and their personal lives with humor and heart.

The screening will be held at 9pm on Tuesday, Nov. 29th, 2011, at the Reitz Union Cinema on the 2nd floor of the J. Wayne Reitz Union on the University of Florida Campus.  This movie runs 1 hour 7 minutes, and will only be shown once.

You can review the Trailer here:
http://www.phdcomics.com/movie/index.php

Refer to the websites below for additional information:

PHD Comics: http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php

PHD the Movie: http://www.phdcomics.com/movie/index.php

RUB and the Reitz Union Cinema: http://www.union.ufl.edu/cinema/

GSC: http://www.mygatornet.com/graduate/UFGSC/HOME.html

Event Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/250946094962929/

Thank you, and we hope to see you there!

Graduate Student Council
University of Florida