The Community Weatherization Coalition is looking for volunteers to teach households how to save energy.  Please forward to anyone you think may be interested:

The CWC is looking for energetic and dedicated volunteers who would like to be trained to perform comprehensive energy surveys for Alachua County households in need.

Make a Difference!  CWC auditors help shield some of our community's most vulnerable residents from high utility costs. In the process, they strengthen our local economy and make our community more environmentally sustainable.

Spring 2011 Training Sessions:

Wednesday, Feb. 9 (6pm- 9pm)
Wednesday, Feb. 16 (6pm- 9pm)
Saturday, Feb. 19 (10am- 5pm)

Volunteers must attend all three sessions.  Sign up online: http://rebuildgainesville.wordpress.com/cwc/
and click on the sign-up link near the bottom of the page.

CWC VOLUNTEER ENERGY AUDITORS ARE TRAINED TO:

-Provide comprehensive energy audits on a home.
-Point out behavioral changes that can help residents save money.
-Complete some of the recommended energy saving measures on the site.

COMMUNITY PARTNERS:

ACTION Network and the faith based community * Alachua County Waste Management * Central Florida Community Action Agency (CFCAA) * Alachua County * City of Gainesville * East Gainesville Development Corporation * Gainesville Regional Utilities * Indigo Green Store * Neighborhood Housing and Development Corporation (NHDC) * Neutral Gator * Rebuilding Together NCF * Santa Fe College and many more...

To register for the training, or for more details, contact the CWC at: 352-692-4973 or [log in to unmask]

***If you prefer not to receive emails like this one in the future, please respond to this email with "REMOVE" in the subject line***

Thank you!

Steve Schell
Coordinator

Community Weatherization Coalition