All of this sounds great, but at what price ($/kW)? I am currently working
on a project where the biosolids from a wwtp are incinerated as a disposal
method rather than landfilling. To make it a renewable green energy project,
waste heat boilers were added along with a 3MW steam turbine. Cost for the
renewable energy portion is $7.33/watt. Rather pricey considering a landfill
gas to energy project would typically be closer to $3/watt. At least the
fuel is free (kinda).