From: Enterprise Reporting Query Studio Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anders,Jamie Michelle
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 4:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Queries for proposal information

Good afternoon,

I am wondering if anyone has created a good query view of proposal information.  What I am looking for is a report that shows Proposal Number/Project number/PI/Begin and End dates/Sponsor Agency/Amount/whether it has been approved, denied, or pending/ title of proposal.  If there is already an existing report that pulls that information please let me know.  Thanks so much for any suggestions!

Jamie Anders
Sr. Fiscal Assistant
Particle Engineering Research Center
University of Florida