I use the query below. See if it works for you:

UF_GM_PROPOSAL_DEPT_PROMPT

Yulia

Yulia Strekalova

Associate Director for Research

UF College of Medicine | Department of Pediatrics

PO Box 100296 | 1600 SW Archer Rd

Tel: (352) 273-8679 | Fax: (352) 273-8687 | [log in to unmask]

Your feedback is important to us. Please send a comment about our service to [log in to unmask].