Thank you Karen!

There are 489 subscribers to this listserv and it has been around since 2005.

For those who haven’t used QUERY STUDIO recently, here is a link to a guide for getting started.

http://www.hr.ufl.edu/training/myUFL/instructionguides/ER_DataWarehouseQuerySheet.pdf

Also, the Online DATA DICTIONARY is a superb resource for locating essential data elements to build a query.

http://www.hr.ufl.edu/training/myUFL/instructionguides/DedNavigation.pdf

Depending on the data you need, Query Studio can return results much faster than PS Query.   I’ve had a Query Studio report return results in under 3 seconds that would time out in PeopleSoft Query.

Jeff

Jeff Capehart, CISA
IT Audit Manager
University of Florida - Office of Audit & Compliance Review
(352) 392-1391 (Main Office)

(352) 273-1882 (Direct Line)