Welcome Back HOSA Members!
Please read this ENTIRE email because we have very important
announcements.
- - - - -

The first competition date is January 15th at 8:30 a.m. We will be
meeting at the Reitz Union (by the Wachovia ATM) at 7:45 a.m. PLEASE BE
ON TIME. If any one has a car and is willing to carpool please let us
know asap so we can make arrangements. The attire for the competition
is mostly likely business or scrubs (if you're competing in a clinical
competition). Please research the competition website for your specific
attire.

Our first general body meeting for the semester will be January 13th
at 6 p.m. and the room is TBA. The general body meeting schedule is:
January 20, January 27, February 10, February 24, March 24 and April 7.
If anyone hasn't received their shirts you can pick them up during our
first general body meeting. If you don't pick them up by the SECOND
general body meeting they will be resold to other members.

We are currently looking for members to be involved with Haven
Hospice. If you are interested and would like to volunteer please visit
this website http://hosauf.webs.com/volunteeringhavenhospice.htm and
sign up. This volunteer experience has nothing to do with Hospice; it
involves arts and crafts and other fun activities.

Also, if you interested in joining our health education program called
"Little Healthy Gators" please contact HOSA at UF's secretary. We will
be begin volunteering this semester at Terwillinger Elementary School
and could use a lot of help.

If you have any conflicts please don't hesitate to contact President
Andres or the Secretary Shantrell.

Thank you,
Shantrell Jenkins
HOSA at UF Secretary 2010-2011